Mulberry Silk Duvet, Silk Duvet, Silk Quilts manufacturer / supplier in China, offering 100% Mulberry Silk Duvet/Comforter Classic Stripe Silk Duvet, Luxury Bedding Chinese Mulberry Silk Duvet Comforters, Neck Support Pillow Memory Foam Travel Rest U Shape Pillows Head Rest Airplane Car Cushion and so on.
|Min. Order / Reference FOB Price||500 Pieces||US $65.9/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Set/Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
|Season:||Spring and Autumn|
|Weight (For Quit):||2-3 Kg|
100% Mulberry silk cover, weight 19 mommes
100% long-fibre Mulberry sillk filling
Silk duvet 240X210cm
Weight of filling 2100g
•As delicate as it feels against your skin, silk is actually an extremely strong protein fibre similar to human hair. By knowing the right way to care for your silk, you can keep it looking and feeling in perfect condition for years to come.
• To prolong the use of the Mulberry Silk Duvet, we recommend using a duvet cover to protect the silk from general wear, tear and staining. Washing your Mulberry silk duvet is not recommended, whether in a machine or by hand as this may affect some of the silks natural properties.
• Small stains may be spot cleaned using water and a silk detergent or a gentle washing liquid such as Ecover Ecological Washing Liquid for Fine Fabrics and Wool. Never use harsh detergents or bleach-they will strip the finish and possibly ruin the silk.
• Do not dry-clean your silk duvet as silk should not be cleaned with any form of chemical cleaner, as these too will affect the silks natural properties.
• If you feel your duvet could use refreshing, we suggest airing it outside as the sun will purify the fibres.
• When the duvet feels weighty, or begins to lose its heat retention or fluffiness, it needs to be aired out in the sun for a couple of hours without its duvet cover. Sunlight will draw out trapped moisture and restore fluffiness to the duvet.